IM Sports League Registration
Event Registration ProcessAll individual and team registration is submitted online through imleagues.com. Online registrations must be submitted by 6:00PM on the last day of registration for that particular event.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account imleagues.com. To create an account:
- Go to imleagues.com
- Click on the “Create Account” link in the upper right corner.
- Enter your information, and use your Texas A&M University – Commerce email address. (You must use your A&M-Commerce email address – NO GMAIL, YAHOO, ETC.)
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
- You may now log in at imleagues.com and register to participate in Intramural Events.
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
A. Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
B. Join a team
1. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
2. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
3. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
4. Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
C. Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.