National Panhellenic Council
NPC Formal Recruitment Fall 2013
September 12th - 15th
Applications for Sorority Recruitment open June 1st and will close September 12th
Panhellenic Council: Welcome to the Texas A&M University- Commerce Panhellenic Council web page! Greek life on this campus offers you a truly unique experience. Our Panhellenic system focuses on scholarship, philanthropy, sisterhood and of course social aspects that our campus has to offer. The Panhellenic Council is the coordinating council for the four national Panhellenic Conference sororities represented at A&M- Commerce. The Panhellenic Council is comprised of Alpha Phi, Chi Omega, Gamma Phi Beta, and Kappa Delta. Use this web site to learn more about sorority life and how to become a part of it.
- Alpha Phi International Fraternity Local/National
- Chi Omega Fraternity Local/National
- Gamma Phi Beta International Sorority Local/National
- Kappa Delta National Sorority Local/National
- President – Aysha Ahmed
- Vice President: Courtney Daniel
- Secretary: Stormy Malone
- Treasurer: Brittany Waldrop
NPC member Jorden Coffman sings a duet with her father at the IFC Lions Leap Event "2-steppin into 2013"