The mission of the Pride Shop is to provide quality print and creative services for the University while developing students in many aspects of marketing and promotions such as Graphic Design, Radio/TV, Marketing, Photography and Copywriting.
- Black and White Copies: High speed digital copies
- Color Copies: “New Xerox” with four color digital copying
- Faxing: Local, Long Distance and International
- Finishing: Stapling, cutting, folding, drilling, and binding
- Laminating: Business card size up to 14” sheet
- The Pride Shop is where you designs are realized. A learning experience for student graphic artists working with the latest technology and equipment.
- Pride Shop is your source for custom merchandise and recognition ideas.
- Publicity and promotions for campus departments and student organizations utilizing marquee signs, InfoScreens, Video Wall, Campus Activities Calendar and large scale posters and banners.
Our webpages are currently being updated. If you need a quote for a job, please visit, call or email:
Rayburn Student Center | Room 113 (Next to the bookstore)
Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm