Emerging Financial Services
Cheryl Scott, Director of Emerging Financial Services
Phone: 903-886-5035 Fax: 903-886-5026
McDowell Administration Building 297D
To analyze, interpret and provide financial data, and develop decision models in support of financial decisions related to emerging financial initiatives of Texas A&M University - Commerce.
- Works with university offices to provide budget, revenue recognition and expenditure support related to global initiatives, Educational Partnerships and external funding partnerships.
- Provides financial information and analysis to support decisions for off campus operations.
- Prepares revenue/formula funding information for new academic programs as requested.
- Reviews external contracts for financial impact and monitors activity.
- Analyzes pending legislation.
- Provides financial analysis and research and maintains accountability data for the Business and Administration division.