Instructions: Type your name in the first field and press tab key to advance to additional fields. When your application is complete, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page and your application will be sent to the Provost's Office.
NOTE: Please enter only alpha-numeric characters in fields (no special characters) to avoid form submission errors.
Back to Grant Page
Years at A&M-C:
Grant Applying for:
Purpose of Request:
Provide a project abstract of 200 words or less in a language that can be understood by readers/reviewers outside your discipline.
Provide a 500-1000 word description of your project that covers the following elements:
1) A description of the basic idea, problem, or research question that is the focus of your current work.
2) A description of your primary audience and an explanation of the contribution your project is likely to make to your field and to your discipline.
3) An explanation of this project fits into your research agenda as a faculty member at Texas A&M University-Commerce.
4) Evidence of the likelihood of a substantial result from the grant (peer-reviewed publication, creative work, usable product, public attention that can impact public policy, external funding, etc.)
5) An short explanation of what work you have already done for your project as well as a plan or a timeline for future submissions (for grants, peer-reviewed publication, etc.)
*Priority is given to faculty who are presenting research
Dates of Travel:
Itemized Budget (estimated):
Total Cost of Activity:
(Faculty Development Grants cannot exceed $700) - (International Studies Grants cannot exceed $2000)
Copy and Paste a shortened Vita in the boxes below. (2000 characters or less per box)
Other Relevant Information:
Note: Grant monies cannot be used to purchase books, office supplies, equipment or software. Nor can they be used for any costs associated with publishing, professional licensing and/or memberships in professional organizations.
STATEMENT: Grants are competitive and awarded based on information provided in the application. Grant awards are application specific and cannot be transferred from one event/location/purpose to another without prior approval from the Faculty Development Committee.