Alma Mintu-Wimsatt, Ph.D.
Professor - Marketing
Office : BA 202
Phone : 903.886.5703
E-mail : Alma.Wimsatt@tamuc.edu
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Kentucky
- Master of Business Administration, University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics, University of the Philippines
- Pacific Rim Executive Management Program, University of Southern California
- American Marketing Association, Doctoral Consortium Fellow, Harvard Business School
- International Marketing Negotiations
- Cross-Cultural Team Dynamics
- Teaching Pedagogy: Technology Mediated Learning
Awards & Recognition:
- 2004 Texas Monthly Magazine's Guide of Colleges and Universities - One of the Best Professors.
- 2004 H. M. Lafferty Distinguished Faculty Award for Scholarship and Creative Activity, Texas A & M - Commerce.
- 2002 Paul W. Barrus Distinguished Faculty Award for Teaching, Texas A&M-Commerce.
- 1994-1995 TX Association of College Teachers Distinguished Faculty Teaching Award, Texas A&M-Commerce.
- 1994 Recipient, Citation from the Joseph H. Lauder Institute of Management and International Studies, The Wharton School and The School of Arts and Sciences, University of Pennsylvania.
- Texas A&M University - Commerce (1992-present)
- Florida International University, Miami (1990-92)