Scott Sewell, Ed.D.
Associate Professor - ManagementPhone: 903.468.8681
Office: BA 307
- BA (Business Administration), Baylor University, Waco, TX
- MBA, Baylor University, Waco, TX
- Ed.D., Doctorate in Supervision, Curriculum & Instruction, East Texas State University, Commerce, TX
- Research interests include: classroom and on-line instruction methods and techniques, educational barriers and educational and employment relationships.
- Over 20 years management experience (full and part-time) in sales and marketing for a variety of types and size organizations including: small business, family business, fortune 500 company and government institutions.
- Over 20 years graduate and undergraduate teaching experience (full and part-time) in marketing, management, general business, economics and real estate.