Athletic Administration applicants will be considered for admission according to the following dates.
* Fall enrollment application deadline, July 1
* Spring enrollment application deadline, OPEN UNTIL FILLED
* Summer enrollment application deadline, May 1
All students applying for the Athletic Administration program are required to:
* Be accepted to the TAMUC Graduate School
* Be accepted to the Health, Kinesiology, & Sport Studies program
Once students have been accepted into the graduate program in HKSS, students must submit a pre-recorded interview video.
The top 35 applicants will be accepted into the Athletic Administration program, and all others will be recommended for the Sport & Recreation Management program.
Applicants will be notified of an application decision within two weeks of the enrollment application deadline.
Pre-Recorded Video Requirements:
Athletic Administration applicants are required to email a web link for a pre-recorded video that has been posted to YouTube. Web links should be emailed to: AthleticAdministration@tamuc.edu prior to the enrollment application deadline.
The pre-recorded video should be no more than 2 minutes in length and applicants should include the following:
* A personal introduction statement that includes a brief summary of educational and work history,
* A statement of purpose for pursuing the Athletic Administration program, and
* A statement of future career goals.