Phi Pi Delta - Majors Club
Phi Pi Delta, the organization for Health and Human Performance majors, provides many advantages for its members. We encourage all Health and Human Performance majors to stop by the Field House Office 100 and sign-up. Membership dues are only $10.00 per year. Below are a few examples of the benefits members get.
- Meet new people that share common interests
- Network with important people in your field of study
- Financial assistance for attending Professional Conventions
- Social involvement with faculty and other students
(ex. School activities, Homecoming, Ranger games, and much more)
- Gain valuable experience that will help your professional career
Ms. Lauren Rhodes
Dr. Stacy Bishop
Mrs. Billie Abell
The name of this organization is Phi Pi Delta at A&M-Commerce.
The purpose of this organization shall be to further the professional growth of those persons preparing for a career in health, kinesiology & sports studies. Professional growth shall be promoted for students at A&M-Commerce by providing workshops, speakers and activities.
- Section 1: Eligibility-To be eligible for membership, a student must be currently enrolled at A&M-Commerce and he/she must have a GPA of 2.0. Membership is based upon an academic year beginning September 1 through August 31. This information is verified with a slip of "good standing" from the Registrar's Office.
- Section 2: Selection-In order to become a member, a student must complete an application, pay dues and regularly attend meetings.
- Section 3: Membership Types-All members with paid dues and who attend regular meetings are equal in rights and responsibilities.
- Section 4: Revoking Membership-Membership may be revoked by a 2/3's majority vote of members present during a regularly scheduled meeting.
- Section 5: Dues-Dues in the amount of $10.00 per academic year will be collected at the first organizational meeting.
- Section 6: The organization shall not discriminate against any person due to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, veteran status or handicap.
- Section 1: Term of Office-Officers are elected to a term of one year during the last duly called meeting in April.
- Section 2: Listing of Officers-The president, vice-president, treasurer and secretary shall form the executive council.
- Section 3: Executive Council-The Executive Council serves as the governing board for Phi Pi Delta. The council is responsible for the overall management of the group. The council should meet once a month to conduct organizational business.