Travel Funds For Research Presentations
The A&M-Commerce College of Education & Human Services offers an opportunity to full time tenure track COEHS faculty members to apply for a travel grant of up to $500 to present original research at national or international conferences.
Interested individuals should submit an application, not to exceed 2 pages, to the COEHS Associate Dean by March 11th for Academic year 2012-13 presentations. The proposal should include the COEHS Faculty Research Presentation Travel Funds Application Form (below) along with documentation of presentation acceptance.
- Funds are for full-time, tenure-track faculty only (tenured faculty, adjuncts and VME faculty are not eligible.)
- A faculty member is eligible for only one award per fiscal year.
- Additional calls for proposals will be made if funds are available.
- Funds must be expended and processed by August 15.
- The application must be signed by the applicant and the applicant's department head.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please supply a description of your research project, the population utilized for study, treatment and results (if completed). If you utilize an alternative research model, please explain and include the purpose, design and outcome."
Applicants will be notified as to the status of their request upon committee recommendation.
Special Requirement of Fund Recipients:Upon completion of a Research Presentation, a written report must be submitted to the Dean's Office containing the presentation's title, the name of the person submitting the report, the department they work in, the current date, and an approximate one page narrative on the result of the presentation.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Reader, Download and install it for FREE.