Scholarships and Financial Aid
Financial Aid and Scholarships Are Available to Qualified Students
The cost of attending the physics program at A&M-Commerce is low compared to the other nearby state universities. In addition to university-wide scholarship and loan programs, you can also receive financial assistance through study and research grants, as well as traditional scholarships for advanced students.
Research is also richly supported by the University and by funding agencies that include the National Science Foundation, the US Department of Energy, and several others.
- Scholarships for Community College Transfer Students
- Charles and Elaine Jones Scholarship Fund
- Marilyn Black & Mary Clare Hughes Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Willard McDaniel Scholarship Fund
- Dev and Omi Chopra Scholarship Fund
- Colonel William A. Sparkman Jr. Fund
- Dr. Nolan McWhirter Scholarship Fund
- National Science Foundation Scholarship