Graduate Fellowship Endowment
Doctoral and Master’s
Award: $500 (one semester)
Recipients shall be an outstanding and deserving graduate student at A&M-Commerce who are actively pursuing a graduate degree in any academic department. Demonstration of financial need and demonstrated motivation to complete the degree shall also be considered.
Description: The Graduate Fellowship Endowment awards scholarships of $500 for one semester. If the awardees are receiving financial aid during the terms of the award, there may be a need to adjust their total financial aid package.
Eligibility: Recipients of the Graduate Fellowship Endowment must comply with the following requirements throughout the course of the scholarship:
- Be admitted to a graduate degree program at A&M-Commerce
- Be enrolled as a full time graduate student the semester of the scholarship (9 graduate credit hours or 6 graduate credit hours and a full time GA)
- Be in academic good standing
- Make satisfactory progress toward graduation
- Scholarship Application
- Application letter
- Reference letter
- One page statement demonstrating financial need and motivation to complete your degree
For additional information or questions contact Amy Sims.
Phone: 903/468-6017, Email: Amy.Sims@tamuc.edu, Office: BA 142