J. Cullen Sowers Graduate Scholarship
Award: $1000 (one semester)
Recipients shall be first year, master’s level, graduate students with financial need
Description: The J. Cullen Sowers Graduate Scholarship awards scholarships of $1000 for one semester. Awardees are also eligible to pay resident tuition for the terms of the scholarship. If the awardees are receiving financial aid during the terms of the award, there may be a need to adjust their total financial aid package.
Eligibility: Recipients of the J. Cullen Sowers Graduate Scholarship must comply with the following requirements throughout the course of the scholarship:
- Be admitted to a master’s degree program at A&M-Commerce
- Be enrolled as a full-time graduate student the semester of the scholarship (9 graduate credit hours or 6 graduate credit hours and a full-time GA)
- Be in academic good standing
- Make satisfactory progress toward graduation
- Scholarship Application
- Application letter
- Reference letter
- One page statement demonstrating financial need
For additional information or questions contact Amy Sims.
Phone: 903/468-6017, Email: Amy.Sims@tamuc.edu, Office: BA 142