Theatre - International StudentsThe goals of the graduate program (MA or MS) in theatre are to:
- Develop an understanding of the relationship between dramatic theory and onstage practice;
- Study the dramatic tradition and the history of the performing arts;
- Prepare students for doctoral programs in theatre studies;
- Prepare students for community college teaching;
- Provide the skills and experience necessary for entry into professional theatre, film and television; and
- Supplement the knowledge and skills of secondary education teachers.
Performing Arts Center laboratories are available in two theatres, shops, a complete television studio and two radio stations. Several graduate assistantships are available.
Required Documents for Admission
Application Packet Submission Deadline:
Application Packet Submission Deadline Information:
- To be considered for the spring semester, the deadline is October 1
- To be considered for the summer semester, the deadline is February 15
- To be consider for the fall semester, the deadline is May 15