Agricultural Science - International StudentsThe Department of Agricultural Sciences offers a Master of Science degree program in which students may choose to emphasize coursework in agricultural economics, agricultural mechanization, animal science, plant and soil science or horticulture. Graduate-level research is encouraged through the use of on-campus and University Instructional and Research Farm facilities.
The department additionally has signed agreements with other cooperating institutions to conduct research projects at off-campus locations.
The program has two options: thesis and non-thesis:
If you wish to pursue the thesis option, you must submit an official GRE for admissions consideration.
If you wish to pursue the non-thesis option, you may submit
1) an official GRE or
2) an official GMAT or
3) a passing score on the TExES for Pedagogy and Professional Responsibilities (PPR) #160, or
4) a passing score on the TExES for Agricultural Science and Technology #172, or
5) a passing score on the AAFCS Composite #200.
Required Documents for Admission
Application Packet Submission Deadline:
Application Packet Submission Deadline Information:
- To be considered for the spring semester, the deadline is October 1
- To be considered for the summer semester, the deadline is February 15
- To be consider for the fall semester, the deadline is May 15