- Students who want Honors credit for a non-Honors course must execute a special contract with the faculty member teaching the course.
- When the faculty member and the student reach an agreement for the work to be done for Honors credit, the student obtains a personalized contract from the Office of the University Honors Program.
- The faculty member specifies on the contract the additional work the student must complete, above the basic course requirements, to receive Honors credit.
- Both the student and the faculty member sign the contract, and the original is returned to the Honors Office before the 12th class day for fall and spring semesters and before the 6th class day for the summers terms.
- At the close of the semester, the faculty member notifies the Honors Office whether the student fulfilled the contract for Honors credit.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Contract for Honors Credit in a Non-Honors Course