Student Assessment & Evaluation
The Office of Student Assessment and Evaluation provides access to a wide array of high quality testing and assessment services for students and the community.
The Office of Student Assessment and Evaluation subscribes to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and is a member of the NCTA Consortium of College Testing Centers.
We believe all examinees at our center are entitled to the following:
- High standards of testing integrity
- Professional staff that are trained to ensure a stress free testing experience
- A wide variety of test in various methods of test delivery, such as computer based, internet delivery and paper/pencil tests
We look forward to working with you to help make you a part of the Lion's Pride!
Test Day reminders:
- For ALL exams you will be ask to present a valid photo ID-make sure you have the appropriate type of ID for the exam you are taking. A valid driver's license, government issued ID, or passport will ALWAYS work.
*If you have questions about your ID, contact the testing company or the Office of Student Assessment and Evaluation well in advance of your scheduled exam.
- Some exams require a secondary ID. Know the requirements of the exam you are taking BEFORE you arrive.
- For security reasons, you will be asked to place all personal items at the front of the testing room and not access them during testing. Please do not bring anything that you do not want placed at the front of the room. The Testing Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.