Before Attending New Student Orientation
The following steps should be completed PRIOR to attending Orientation:
- Submit an Application for Admission (click here for online application).
- Receive official acceptance letter (Click here to check your admission status on MyLeo).
- Submit official transcripts: high school, copy of completed GED, or previous college/s attended.
- If taking dual credit or summer school courses, make sure those transcripts are also sent to Texas A&M University-Commerce prior to your orientation.
- Complete Texas Success Initiative (TSI) and Texas A&M University-Commerce testing requirements. Scores must be received 15 days prior to your orientation. Click for Explanation.
Orientation is your first step in the registration process. All new students attending the Commerce campus are required to participate in New Student Orientation. If you are a Navarro Partnership student attending classes in Midlothian or Corsicana, please contact 903-875-7617 for orientation information. For more information concerning New Student Orientation, please call 903-886-5088 or email Orientation@TAMUC.edu.