Medical City Dallas Auxiliary Scholarship
The Medical City Dallas Hospital Auxiliary is accepting applications for the fall 2013 and spring 2014 semesters. Eight $2,500 scholarships will be awarded. One $3,000 will be awarded through the Sheila R. Everly Nursing Scholarship. This scholarship was created to carry on the legacy of nursing excellence set forth by Sheila R. Everly, former Chief Nursing Executive at Medical City Dallas.
The members of the scholarship committee will select recipients who meet the following criteria:Applicants must have a sound educational background and proven record of achievement;
- Must be enrolled in a Healthcare degree. Pre-med is not included.
- Must have completed by the end of the spring 2013 semester either;
- 60 credit hours towards a healthcare bachelor’s degree or
- 30 credit hours towards a healthcare associate’s degree
- Must be in need of financial assistance which cannot be provided by family
- Must be willing, though not required, to consider employment at Medical City Dallas after graduation
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
The Medical City Dallas Auxiliary Scholarship Application must be post-marked by May 31, 2013.
Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by
June 30, 2013.
Please direct questions to:
Scholarship Committee Chairman
Medical City Dallas Auxiliary
8416 Brooks Drive
Plano, TX 75024