Beginning Fall 2013 semester all GI Bill/Vocational Rehabilitation users will have a registration hold applied to their account. In order to make changes to registration please contact Jessica.Gossett@tamuc.edu
These six steps can be completed concurrently:
- Apply for Admission at Texas A&M University-Commerce.
- Visit the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships to learn about grants, loans, scholarships and the FAFSA form.
- Visit the Registrar’s Office for information on federal VA and Texas state programs of education.
- Visit the Texas A&M University-Commerce Veterans & Military Services office Room 130 in the Student Access and Success Center to apply for VA education benefits:
- New undergraduate students must register for Orientation.
- Graduate student orientation is located here.
The purpose of New Student Orientation is to provide student the opportunity to:
- Meet with and receive advising with success coaches.
- Register for classes.
- Acquire student ID card and parking permit.
- Pay tuition and fees.
- Learn more about services and resources available to enhance success.
During the Semester
Each semester it is your responsibility to notify the A&M-Commerce Veterans & Military Services office (Room 130; Student Access and Success Center) if you:
- Change your degree program major and/or minor
- Change your address
In addition, you should report any:
- added/dropped classes
- withdrawal from the university
- incomplete or missing grades
The changes are required to be reported to the veterans’ affairs regional office. While we do our best to report these changes on your behalf, it is still your responsibility to notify us.