School Groups K - 5th Grades
We are currently offering several different shows for grades K-5. Details about each of the shows are given below. With these shows the students will also have the opportunity to ask questions and view the current night sky where constellations, stars, and planets will be shown. The total show will last about an hour. This is a field trip that should not be missed.
The price for one show is $4 per person and for those groups interested in seeing two shows on the same day will receive a $1.00 discount on the second show. Ticket prices are the same for each member of your group.
The planetarium has a seating capacity of 87. A single check for the whole group is preferred and can be made payable to TAMUC Planetarium. Shows can be presented at any time from 8 am to 1 pm Monday through Friday.
Here is the list of shows currently available:
- A Starry Tale (2nd and up)
- Attack of the Space Pirates (4th and up)
- Dinosaur Passage to Pangaea
- Dinosaurs at Dusk
- Exoplanets: Worlds of Wonder
- Forces of Nature (5th and up)
- Kaluoka'hina: The Enchanted Reef
- Larry Cat in Space (Pre K-2nd)
- One World, One Sky (Pre K-2nd)
- Robot Explorers
- Secret of the Cardboard Rocket
We request that visiting school groups bring one check to include all visitors in your group. Checks can be made out to TAMUC Planetarium.
Teachers when calling to make reservations, please have the following information ready:
- Total number of people in your group
- Grade level attending
- Show preference
- School name
- Mailing address
- Contact name
- School phone number