Single ticket prices for General Shows
|Sr. Citizens (over 55),
TAMU-C Faculty & Staff with ID
University Students with ID,
Privately Scheduled Groups or Special Programs
Per person rate for one show selection
(for groups larger than 12 in attendance)
Per person rate for two shows presented together
Minimum (for groups under 12 in attendance)
Reservations will guarantee a ticket into the program, however all seating is first come-first served. There are no reserved seats. Tickets can be reserved by phone or by email until noon on Friday for the current weekend shows. If you would like to leave a message for your reservations on our answering system please include:
- your name
- show time (7 or 8 pm)
- the number of requested tickets
- a phone number
If all information is included your request will be added to the reservations list. Calls will not be returned for reservations due to the large number of calls.
Tickets can be paid for at the time you pick them up for the show in the Planetarium Ticket Office. All tickets must be picked up no later than 10 minutes prior to show time. Any tickets not picked up 10 minutes before show-time will be sold to those waiting for any remaining tickets.
For the comfort and safety of all planetarium visitors, we ask that you comply with the following policies:
- All cell phones must be turned off before entering the Planetarium. The phones can interfere with our wireless system used to run the program.
- No food or drinks in the planetarium—this includes gum or candy.
- After the doors are closed for the beginning of the program they will remain closed. If there is a reason to leave the show while it is in progress, you will not be allowed to reenter the planetarium. The light flooding the planetarium interrupts the viewing for all of the remaining guests as well as jeopardizing the safety of those moving in the darkened facility.
- Parking is limited to the rear parking lot. The campus security does patrol the campus and will write citations for any vehicle that is parked in an undesignated area. Should you receive a ticket, please follow the procedures on the back of the ticket and contact our office immediately.
We request that visiting school groups bring one check to include all visitors in your group. Checks can be made payable to the Planetarium.