Texas A&M University-Commerce is subject to TAMU System Policy. It is the responsibility of the Contract Administration Department to be in compliance with the applicable TAMU System Policies. TAMU System Policy is approved by the Texas A&M University System Board of Regents, who answer to the State of Texas Legislators and the Governor. TAMU System Policy complements Texas Government Code.
- A&M Commerce System Policy
- Delegation of Authority
- A&M Commerce Rule
- Contract Workforce:
- Dispute Resolution
- Routing and Approval Cover Sheet (fill-in form)
- A&M Services Agreement (fill-in form)
- Comptroller's Page - Taxpayer and Vendor Account Information
- Payment for Contracted Services
- Change Order Form (fill-in form)
*For Summer Camps, UIL, Sporting Events, Graduate School-Grant Research and Alternative Certification Program Contracts only—Special Activities Services Agreement (fill in form).
Bert White, Director of Contract Administration
Cheri Cooper, Administrative Assistant