Faculty Center Home
The Faculty Center for Teaching with Technology (FCTT) is a department under the division of Information Technology. We partner with faculty in the innovative use of technology for enhancing teaching and learning in order to strengthen instruction and student engagement.
Our professional staff is available to full time faculty and adjunct faculty in areas related instructional design, development, and delivery as well as classroom and multimedia technologies. We also partner with faculty to conduct pilots, research instructional technology for teaching and learning, and coordinate the implementation and integration of emerging instructional technologies.
Faculty members are encouraged to take advantage of the many areas of services available to them through the FCTT to include:
- Learning Management System (LMS) support services
- Instructional Design/Redesign
- Training and development
- Program course design and alignment
- Universal accessibility for online course delivery
- Classroom technology support
- Interactive video conferencing
- Faculty instructional video production
- Web conferencing training and support
- Faculty website design, training, and support
- Technology consultation
- Investigation of emerging instructional technologies
- Assessment of the effectiveness of instructional technologies
- Coordination of pilots and technology implementations.
When our A&M-Commerce faculty members are successful we are successful! Contact us to let us know how we may partner with you as you teach with technology.
Texas A&M University-Commerce is working diligently to ensure all online course content is accessible, students with disabilities should always register for accommodations. Registering with Student Disability Resources and Services can assist in preventing encounters with inaccessible online content and expedite the solution process so not to hinder the student's educational experience. To arrange accommodations, please email StudentDisabilityServices@tamuc.edu