Respondus is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to eCollege. Exams can be created offline using a familiar Windows environment with programs such as Word and then imported to Respondus for uploading to eCollege. Whether you are a veteran of online testing or relatively new to it, Respondus will save you hours on each project.
- Watch a demo from Respondus
- Respondus Setup Tutorial
- Downloading and Installing Respondus (Video)
- Obtaining Respondus Formatted Exams (Video)
- Formatting files to Respondus format (Video)
- Establishing a Connection to eCollege from Respondus (Video)
- Standard Format for Importing Questions (Document)
- Demonstrations (Video)
- Respondus-ready exams (Website)
Respondus works with publishers to provide testbanks for exams for some textbooks. You may choose to conduct a search for existing exams provided at the Respondus Website at www.Respondus.com. Click on the "Publisher Test Banks in Respondus Format - Search" button on the left navigation bar, and follow the screen prompts.