This software allows the use of audio integration into a PowerPoint presentation which can be uploaded to the Breeze server for student access. A unique URL address will be created for each presentation published to the Adobe Connect server. The URL address can then be hyperlinked within your eCollege course(s).
If you are a faculty member and require an Adobe Connect account to be able to add audio over your Power Point presentations, please contact the Faculty Center for Teaching with Technology at 903-886-5511.
Installing Adobe Presenter plug-in:
- Log into your eCollege account
- Under the Home tab scroll to the section labeled Faculty Support Services > View the section labeled Adobe Presenter (formerly Breeze) Information >
- Click on the hyperlink labeled Install Adobe Presenter (Note: Below the Install Adobe Presenter hyperlink is a Serial Number which you will be prompted to enter at some point in the setup process) >
- Follow the prompt to Run with another prompt to Run again > Continue following the prompts until the plug-in has been successfully installed at which time PowerPoint will automatically open with a series of slides related to Adobe Presenter which you can Save for future reference if you wish >
- Exit PowerPoint
- Reopen PowerPoint to a blank template and Save the presentation to your desktop with the file nameExample >
- Next...Click on the Adobe Presenter tab on the Toolbar of your PowerPoint and select Preferences from the menu
- Click on the Adobe Presenter tab located on the Toolbar >
- Select Preferences then In the Popup textbox select Presenter tab > Click Add button > Fill in Name, Job Title, and Email then click OK button >
- Select Server tab then click Add button > Enter the following > Name: your first name and last name, URL: http://connect.tamuc.edu then click OK button >
- Select the Audio Source tab and verify that Microphone is selected then click OK button
- Overview and getting started with Adobe Presenter (Video)
- User Guide (PDF) - Help with creating presentations, recording and editing audio, and much more.
- Quick Start Guide - Gives a visual demonstration on how to do common tasks
- Online Guide - Another helpful resource with step-by-step information.