Position Title:Academic Success Center Coordinator
Department:Student Access and Success, VP for
Reports To:Associate Vice President
Purpose of Position
Manages the programs and procedures of the Academic Success Center including promotion of program, oversight of employees and budget, social media and collection of data.
- Manages all operations for the academic success center.
- Manages hiring and scheduling of tutors.
- Develops training and implements tutor program.
- Assesses program outcomes and develops goals and measures for program improvement.
- Manages the marketing and promotion of the Academic Success Center.
- Communicates with faculty in program needs and procedures.
- Performs evaluation and supervises program processes and student peer educators.
- Oversees administrative processes.
- Develops training and implements student based study training.
Contributes to the effective team management of all relevant problems, issues and opportunities.
This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to, the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
Marginal Functions will vary with the specific assignment and depend on the particular unit or function for which the person is responsible. Consideration will be given on a case by case basis and reassignment of marginal duties will be made when appropriate.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
Requires a BachelorÔ??s degree and one year administrative experience. Three years administrative experience in Higher Education preferred. Excellent interpersonal and computer skills.
Supervision of Personnel
Graduate Assistant and several undergraduate tutors.