Position Title:Administrative Secretary I-Career Development
Purpose of Position
Responsible for maintaining budgets, requisitioning/procurement, and general office duties.
- Maintains budgets.
- Procures and requisitions supplies, services, and licenses.
- Compiles and documents monthly/ yearly reports and records all staff meetings.
- Assists students, staff, faculty, and employers.
- Oversees and maintains student database of Lion Tracks and C3M systems.
- Schedules appointments and arranges travel reservations for department.
- Assists with career events and programs.
Contributes to the effective team management of all relevant problems, issues and opportunities.
This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to, the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
Marginal Functions will vary with the specific assignment and depend on the particular unit or function for which the person is responsible. Consideration will be given on a case by case basis and reassignment of marginal duties will be made when appropriate.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
RRequired: A minimum of a high school diploma with two years related administrative experience. MS Office (excel, word), budgeting experience, excellent time management, organization, and customer service skills required. Team- oriented, people-centered, and dependable. Preferred: Degree with three years administrative experience in higher education. Knowledge of career related services and ability to assist with mock interviews and resume consultations.
Supervision of Personnel