Position Title:A&MTRAC Program Specialist
Purpose of Position
The position will fulfill the need for an A&MTRAC specialist who will organize, recruit, promote and finalize presenters for multiple workshops conducted throughout the year. The position will also be responsible for communicating with teacher candidates regarding workshop attendance, internship fees and payment of presenters.
- Organize and recruit qualified presenters for A&MTRAC workshops; promote workshops and finalize presenter arrangements and payment. Preparation of all workshop materials. Contact candidates and maintain records of attendance.
- Assist with monthly invoicing of A&MTRAC candidates for internship fees.
- Assist with the coordination of Payroll Deduction services with public school districts.
- Assists in collect and depositing internship fee monies received from candidates and public school HR offices.
- Works to establish candidate accounts through LeoPay.
- Maintains records and invoicing of courtesy placement candidates.
Contributes to the effective team management of all relevant problems, issues and opportunities.
This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to, the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
Marginal Functions will vary with the specific assignment and depend on the particular unit or function for which the person is responsible. Consideration will be given on a case by case basis and reassignment of marginal duties will be made when appropriate.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
Requires Bachelors degree. Also requires public school and higher education teaching experience. Familiar with Educator Preparation including Field-based and Alternative Certification, Banner, Canopy/FAMIS, Microsoft Access, Teacher Certification Database. Exceptional communication and organizational skills and the ability to work with public school, university and business personnel. MasterÔ??s degree and valid TeacherÔ??s Certificate preferred.
Supervision of Personnel