Position Title:Director, Navarro College Partnership
Department:Academic and Student Affairs, VP and Provost for
Reports To:Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
Purpose of Position
Responsible for the development and coordination of all A&M-Commerce graduate and undergraduate course offerings and degree programs offered on the Navarro College campus; work with the Director of Public Relations and Field-Based Education to support development and coordination of A&M-Public Relations and Field-Based programs.
- Collaboratively develops and implements a plan for delivering programs at Navarro College that result in undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Coordinates A&M-Commerce course offerings on the Navarro campus with department heads at A&M-Commerce and the administration staff at Navarro College.
- Directs the preparation of course schedules and the distribution of those schedules to A&M-Commerce and Navarro College administration, faculty and staff, area public school administrators and staff, and potential and current students.
- Facilities communication between and within A7M-Commerce and Navarro College.
- Collaboratively establishes and monitors accomplishment of all goals and objectives for the A&M-Commerce/Navarro College Partnership.
- Teaches undergraduate and/or graduate courses.
- Collaborates and engages in admission and registration activities
- Relates to communicates with, and advises student in degrees in all four colleges of the university.
- Collaboratively identifies and recruits qualified personnel to deliver courses and programs.
- Evaluates and monitors partnership programs.
Contributes to the effective team management of all relevant problems, issues and opportunities.
This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to, the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
Marginal Functions will vary with the specific assignment and depend on the particular unit or function for which the person is responsible. Consideration will be given on a case by case basis and reassignment of marginal duties will be made when appropriate.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
Requires Doctorate degree with a minimum of three (3) years K-12 experience. Experience in administration, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, excellent organizational ability, current knowledge of educational technology and experience in university-level teaching preferred.
Supervision of Personnel
Administrative Assistant, Director of Public Relations and Field-Based Education, Director of BAAS Program and four full-time faculty members.