Position Title:Duplicating Services Manager
Department:Digital Copy Centre
Reports To:Print Media Supervisor
Purpose of Position
Responsible for providing copying services to all University departments.
- Coordinates copy center copying and binding activities.
- Receives copying orders from customers and schedules jobs for completion as requested.
- Creates invoices/cash tickets for Copy Center encumbrances.
- Receives and records cash sales in ledger, makes deposits, and handles accounting of all sales.
- Performs bindery operations such as stapling finished printed materials as requested by customer.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of equipment to include requisitioning parts and supplies.
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels of supplies for proper operation of copy center.
Contributes to the effective team management of all relevant problems, issues and opportunities.
This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to, the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
Marginal Functions will vary with the specific assignment and depend on the particular unit or function for which the person is responsible. Consideration will be given on a case by case basis and reassignment of marginal duties will be made when appropriate.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
Requires high school diploma or equivalent, with three (3) years related experience. Must be able to operate black and white and color copiers, as well as bindery equipment.
Supervision of Personnel
Supervise student worker.