Position Title:Enrollment Auditor
Reports To:Associate Registrar
Purpose of Position
Responsible for resolving registration discrepancies on class rolls affecting accuracy of data for Coordinating Board reports. Coordinates all activities regarding the academic grade process.
- Responsible for registration and grading activities such as the coordination of federation registration at University of North Texas, Texas Woman’s University and Midwestern State University as well as International Studies and Army students. This includes setting up the courses and monitoring enrollments. Process all requests for audit.
- Responsible for updating MyLeo (enabling semesters and grading when applicable).monitoring messages and notifying adjuncts, faculty, department heads and deans of dates and deadlines. Responds to webfaculty and MyLeo listservs. Distributes faculty grade checklists to verify final grades once semester closes. Responsible for updating MyLeo when final grade reports are assigned.
- Monitors class activity through official 4th and 12th day class rolls and reports to 28 academic departments. Processes departmental changes and notifies students who have been reported for non-attendance as well as departments.
- Responsible for assisting with the schedule cancellation process including identification of students, notifications of cancellations and subsequent reinstatement. Consults with the offices of Financial Aid and Bursar with issues regarding payments and schedule cancellation.
- Responsible for processing withdrawals from the university and reporting the information to various departments.
- Processes all appeals for student enrollment and withdrawals. Requires extensive research and collaboration with the faculty center for teaching, professors, financial aid and any other office that may have input such as the international student office, athletics, etc.
- Assists with academic calendar and monitoring sub term and 10 week class dates and deadlines.
- Responsible for balancing class rolls for state reports. Keep detailed track of all changes after the official reporting date for state reporting for self reported changes due each base year.
- Responsible for management of all final and mid-term grade inputs and other department information. Notify students who have permits and authorizations. Processes all requests for student records such as withdrawals, deceased students, etc.
- Drop students not approved for graduate courses as requested by the graduate school and notify the students.
- Assists students, faculty and staff with questions and problems on a daily basis. Heavy phone volume during peak enrollment and grading periods.
- Responsible for ensuring service excellence to all University stakeholders.
- Requires detailed knowledge and familiarity of all university policies and procedures.
Contributes to the effective team management of all relevant problems, issues and opportunities.
This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to, the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
Marginal Functions will vary with the specific assignment and depend on the particular unit or function for which the person is responsible. Consideration will be given on a case by case basis and reassignment of marginal duties will be made when appropriate.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
Requires high school diploma or equivalent, degree preferred. Five (5) years secretarial or related experience, or one (1) year experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in higher education. Knowledge in business communications, spelling, punctuation, office procedures and excellent proofing skills. Ability to organize and set priorities, maintain records, interpret and prepare reports and compose memoranda and letters and excellent communications skill essential. Good computer skills and knowledge needed; with ability to demonstrate word processing and spreadsheet experience.
Supervision of Personnel