Position Title:Paint Foreman
Reports To:Assistant Director or Director
Purpose of Position
Responsible for all painting to include all new construction, remodel and repair jobs on main campus and housing facilities.
- Priorities and assigns incoming work orders.
- Assists with interviewing prospective employees.
- Responsible for mixing and applying paint
- Coordinates schedules of classrooms and offices to be painted.
- Orders and inventories paint supplies.
- Trains and guides Painter I and Painter II.
Contributes to the effective team management of all relevant problems, issues and opportunities.
This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to, the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
Marginal Functions will vary with the specific assignment and depend on the particular unit or function for which the person is responsible. Consideration will be given on a case by case basis and reassignment of marginal duties will be made when appropriate.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent. Five to seven (5-7) years related experience. Must have knowledge of finishing/refinishing and spray equipment. Must have a valid Texas drivers license with a good driving record.
Supervision of Personnel
Supervises the Painter I and Painter II