Position Title:Reporting Coordinator
Reports To:Associate Provost for Institutional Effectiveness/Planning
Purpose of Position
The IE team member coordinates the accurate and timely collection of data to assist with reporting and ensuring the responsibilities of the office are satisfactorily met. The position requires an individual to maintain confidentiality and project a professional image at all times. The candidate should be highly efficient, able to multi-task, and able to meet deadlines despite interruptions.
In addition to the following specific duties and responsibilities, the incumbent will be expected to continue upgrading knowledge, skills and abilities as needed to complete job-related work.
- Maintains University reporting calendar and initiates reporting timelines to ensure proper execution before due dates.
- Works with University personnel to gather information and manages the submission of information.
- Verifies reports are complete and contacts owners to complete missing items in reports.
- Assists in the preparation of the University web based Fact Book and other statistical reports for the University.
- Provide support for activities related to office functions (e.g. strategic planning, regional and program accreditation, program review, etc.)
- Assist with/coordinate regular data collection activities (e.g. surveys, etc.)
- Effectively analyze and communicate results to colleagues and senior management.
- Assists, as needed, in the preparation of university reports for state and/or accreditation agencies.
- Works with appropriate university personnel in administering or assisting in administering alumni and/or student surveys.
- Assists in the preparation of the University Fact Book and other statistical reports for the University.
- Develop and maintain databases for a variety of data
- Provide support for Committees with which the Office is involved (e.g. prepare for and attend meetings, transcribe and distribute minutes)
- Other duties as assigned
Contributes to the effective team management of all relevant problems, issues and opportunities.
This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to, the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
Marginal Functions will vary with the specific assignment and depend on the particular unit or function for which the person is responsible. Consideration will be given on a case by case basis and reassignment of marginal duties will be made when appropriate.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
BachelorÔ??s Degree in Business. Minimum of 5 years administrative assistant experience (or very closely related). Strong project management skills. Excellent command of English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Advanced MS Office skills. Strong numerical skills and writing ability.
Supervision of Personnel