Travis Ball, CTPM, M.S.
Travis Ball currently serves as Director of Procurement Services & HUB Coordinator at Texas A&M University-Commerce. He began his employment with the University in September 2005.
Travis has been in Public Purchasing for the majority of his career, beginning at the Texas Department of Transportation, where he worked for six years as a Purchasing Agent. Travis also teaches as an adjunct instructor in the Departments of Marketing & Management and Applied Sciences at Texas A&M University-Commerce.
Education, Awards, Certifications & Memberships:
- Master of Science, Management, Texas A&M University-Commerce, May 2007
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Texas A&M University-Commerce, August 2004
- President, North Texas Chapter of the Texas Universities HUB Coordinators Alliance (TUHCA)
- Recipient of the Young Professional in Procurement Award for the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP), 2009.
- Recipient of the Distinguished Master’s Student for Management, Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2006
- Certified Texas Procurement Manager, Comptroller of Public Accounts, 2007
- Member of the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP)
- Active in the Southern Association of College and University Business Officers (SACUBO)
- Active in the National Association of College Auxiliary Services (NACAS)