TAMU System Contracts
The Texas A&M University System has implemented and maintains contracts for use by TAMU System components. The contracts are available for viewing by visiting the Supplier Mall at the Texas A&M University Department of Purchasing Services web page. TAMU System contracts are divided into six categories:
- Computers—includes components, peripherals, multimedia, maintenance, and telecommunications
- Furniture—includes desks, chairs, lab furniture, etc.
- Office Supplies—includes pens, paper, staples, etc.
- Scientific Equipment—includes lab equipment
- Service—includes temporary worker service
- Miscellaneous Supplies—includes dry ice, t-shirts, caps, etc.
No bidding is required regardless of funding or dollar amount if the TAMU System contract is utilized. All items purchase under the TAMU System contract must be processed through purchasing.