Texas A&M University-Commerce, in accordance with TAMU System Policy, has adopted procurement rules to aid the university in meeting compliance issues. It is the responsibility of the Purchasing Department to be in compliance with the adopted procurement rules and to assist departments in meeting the compliance issues. The A&M-Commerce Procurement Rules complements TAMU System Policy and Texas Government Code.
Texas A&M University-Commerce Purchasing Limits:
- Departments are authorized to make purchases up to $3000.00 (Limited Orders and ProCard).
- Note: Please refer to the online ProCard Manual and Purchasing Reference Guide for restrictions of authority.
- No Bid Limit for Purchasing Staff: $0 - $5000.00
- Informal Bid Limit for Purchasing Staff: $5,000.01 - $25,000.00
- Formal Bid Limit for Purchasing Staff: $25,000.01 and over.
For questions regarding purchasing limits and authority, contact Travis Ball, Director of Purchasing.