Texas A&M-Commerce Financial Planning Certificate Program
The Texas A&M University-Commerce Certificate Program in Financial Planning is a flexible online educational program that provides the core curriculum necessary to be eligible to take the CFP® Certification Examination. We pride ourselves in providing knowledge that goes beyond the exam and incorporate real world materials essential to developing skilled, comprehensive financial planners. This program is registered with the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standard Inc. Our program consists of six courses and is taught 100% online.
A Different Kind of Program
We have many professionals that are currently working towards CFP® certification classes. Taking classes via the Internet is not for everyone. You must be self-disciplined and be able to read and understand complex financial planning topics. Internet classes do offer lots of flexibility. Some people love it, others hate it.
- Affordable Price in today's market we realize that price matters, but quality can't suffer. We are the low cost leader of academically based certificate programs.
- Open Enrollment unlike other programs we are not lockstep. You can start at anytime and work in the ordering that you feel comfortable with.
- Self Paced we allow students the flexibility of self paced, online education in the key areas of financial planning. You will have 24-hour access to your financial planning course.
- Qualified Professors - Provide academically qualified faculty teaching each topical area. All of our instructors have either Ph.D.'s or a CFP(R).
- Real World Knowledge - we provide students with the base knowledge necessary to practice as a financial planner, not just the knowledge necessary to pass an exam.
For more information please explore our webpage.
NOTE: Texas A&M University-Commerce does not award the CFP® certificate. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®,CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.