Retirement Counseling Certification Program
The Texas A&M University-Commerce Certificate Program in Retirement is a flexible online educational program that provides the core to the retirement counseling profession and which prepares the student for the Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) Certification Examination. We pride ourselves in providing knowledge that goes beyond the exam and incorporates real world materials essential to developing skilled, comprehensive retirement counselors. Our program consists of two retirement counseling courses and is taught 100% online.
A Different Kind of Program
This program is most beneficial to individuals who are interested in taking the CRC® exam or even to those who want detailed instruction in the area of retirement counseling. The education curriculum and delivery is designed to offer potential students structure, motivation, detailed instruction, and application of retirement counseling topics.
- Affordable Price in today's market we realize that price matters, but quality can't suffer. We are the low cost leader of academically based certificate programs.
- Open Enrollment unlike other programs we are not lockstep. You can start at anytime.
- Self Paced - We allow students the flexibility of self paced, online education in the key areas of retirement counseling. You will have 24-hour access to your retirement counseling course.
- Qualified Professors - Provide academically qualified faculty teaching each topical area. All of our instructors have Ph.D.’s with research and education specific to their course.
- Real World Knowledge - We provide students with the base knowledge necessary to practice as a retirement counselor, not just the knowledge necessary to pass an exam.
For more information please explore our web content under each tab or contact:
NOTE: Texas A&M University-Commerce does not award the CRC® certificate.