1. Call All-World 903-886-2555
- Make Reservation
- All-World will give you price & fax itinerary
2. Create E#—on screen 235 the Doc Summary must be: date/city/traveler and in that order.
- Vendor: Traveler
- Reimburse ID: 11349946504 JP Morgan Chase
3. Close & route for approval.
4. Transportation Request Form
- Fax or walk over
- NO E-MAILS
5. If any changes are made, i.e. cancellation, dates, times, causing a price difference, contact Veta Dawson.
The contract airline fares are designed for last minute and/or fully-refundable travel requirements. State agencies and institutions of higher education are encouraged to utilize the 14-day advance or other lower cost airline fares for planned travel requirements to obtain lowest possible cost to the state.
City-pair listings are one-way, in alphabetical order only, and applicable in both directions. Domestic contract airline fares listed include the 7.5% Federal Excise Ticket Tax, but do not include segment fees ($3.40 per segment), passenger facility charges (up to $4.50), security fees (up to $5.00 one-way or $10 round trip), fuel surcharges or any other mandatory fees assessed by the airlines, airports, and/or local governments.
The STMP has also secured contracts in international markets. The fares in these markets do not include TAXES, SEGMENT FEES, PASSENGER FACILITY CHARGES (PFCs), security fees or any other mandatory fees.